Concentrate Neutral Ph De-Rust Solution
Eco-De-Rust Ph7 is the latest technology in rust removal. No longer are strong acids or alkaline chemicals required to remove rust.
Eco-De-Rust Ph7 is organic based ,non-toxic, non-corrosive, biodegradable and will remove deep rust from mild steel and iron.
Eco-De-Rust Ph7 is safe for use on all surfaces and will not harm copper, brass, aluminium and most other types of metal allowing multi-metal components to be processed such as steel/aluminium without risk of attack.
- Water based product
- Neutral pH
- Fully biodegradable
- Non corrosive
- Low hazard product
- Contains no TAP’s or HAP’s ( Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants
- Easy clean up with water
- Low make-up concentrations typically 5-25% w/w
- Virtually odourless product
- Removes rust from mixed metal assemblies
- Rapidly removes rust
- Leaves very little residue in single stage cleaning operations
- Latest technology in rust removal
- Inhibits against flash rusting
- Operates from 20-70C saving energy
- Costs less for waste disposal compared to corrosive acids.
- Lower insurance premiums for operative safety and storage hazards.
Eco-De-Rust pH7 will remove a deep rust from various automotive components
Typical applications include:
- Excellent for removal of rust from a wide range engine components including cylinder heads, turbo housings etc.
- Eco-De-Rust pH7 is formulated for use in immersion, immersion agitation or ultrasonic systems.